Transmogs for Priests Farming
Experience the convenience of buying Priest Transmogs farming service with real money and unlock the game's best features fast and stress-free. Our expert players manually provide all our carries, offering you a hassle-free gaming experience.
One of our skilled gamers will safely use your account to provide a seamless Priest transmog set boost, farming the necessary PvE/PvP activities until the complete set is yours.
Unlocking new transmogrifications for your Priest character can be time-consuming due to its heavy reliance on RNG. PvE runs to various raids usually take not less than 20-40 minutes, and PvP outfits require a significant currency grind. However, on our site, you can easily purchase all kinds of Priest transmog gear from any WoW expansion.
Gamingcy's World of Warcraft Priest transmog boost service is the perfect solution to save time and effort, ensuring all RNG-based rewards (gold, weapons, various non-set items, etc.) you gain during the carry remain yours.
Wish to speed up your Priest xmog gear unlocking? Our professional WoW gamers have the answer! With the game's transmogrification feature, our service prevents the dull grind and RNG complications associated with a typical drop chance of 10-20% for most items.
Our service is designed for World of Warcraft collectibles enthusiasts, saving time and offering a secure way to get unique gear skins for your Priest. Gear transmogrification revitalizes your gameplay, breathing fresh life into your character.
Whether it's currency-based, PvP mog sets farming, or RNG-reliant PvE gear farming. Our site guarantees you'll unlock your desired set. Our player will make as many runs as needed until success is achieved.
Our carry service aims to enhance your gaming experience. Rather than spending time grinding for skins, you can indulge in the more exciting aspects of WoW while we work towards unlocking the best Priest transmogs for you. We operate on your schedule, ensuring our service doesn't interfere with your regular playtime.
Purchase the WoW xmog boost by Gamingcy, and expand your collections effortlessly!
Priest Transmog Sets Boost
How it works?
Our process is straightforward and swift. Upon buying the Priest transmog boost, our manager will contact you within 10 minutes via Skype/Discord/Email, or you can reach us anytime on Discord at Gamingcy#0001.
During this interaction, we'll discuss the specifics: starting time, play schedule, and other details. Our manager will keep you informed during the boost process and notify you once the task is complete.
All Priest transmog sets will be secured by our top-tier PRO gamers, who are experts in managing legacy WoW content.
Say goodbye to the grinding and let Gamingcy handle the routine!
Average starting time: 1-3 hours
Average Execution time: 1-3 weeks
Rewards & Options:
Transmog sets from Classic:
- Transmog gear Tier 1 drop in Molten Core raid. Get the So Hot Right Now achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 2 drops in Blackwing Lair raid. Get the Dress in Lairs achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 2.5 drops in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj raid. Get the Accessor-Eyes achievement.
Transmog sets from The Burning Crusade:
- Transmog gear Tier 4 drops in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and Magtheridon's Lair raids. Get the Outlandish Style achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 5 drops in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep (The Eye) raids. Get the Merely a Set achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 6 drops in Hyjal Summit, Black Temple, and Sunwell Plateau raids. Get Black is the New Black and Suns Out, Thori'dals Out achievements.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-4. Get The Original, No Mercy, With a Vengeance, and Tough Threads achievements.
Transmog sets from Wrath of the Lich king:
- Transmog gear Tier 7 drops in Naxxramas raid. Get the Undying Aesthetic achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 8 drops in Ulduar raid. Get the Mogg-Saron achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 9 drops in Trial of the Crusader raid. Get the Style of the Crusader achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 10 drops in Icecrown Citadel raid. Get the Winter Catalog achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 5-8. Get Lethal Looks, The Fierce and the Furious, Relentlessly Good Looking, and Wrath of the Stitch King achievements.
Transmog sets from Cataclysm:
- Transmog gear Tier 11 drops in The Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds and Blackwing Descent raids. Get the Glamour of Twilight achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 12 drops in Firelands raid. Get the Hot Couture achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 13 drops in Dragon Soul raid. Get the Wardrobe of the Old Gods achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 9-11. Get Viciously Vintage, (Ruth)less is More, and Cataclysmic Catwalk achievements.
Transmog sets from Mists of Pandaria:
- Transmog gear Tier 14 drops in Terrace of the Endless Spring, Mogu’shan Vaults, and Heart of Fear raids. Get the Sha of Fabulous achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 15 drops in Throne of Thunder raid. Get the Thunderwear achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 16 drops in Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Get the Yaass'shaarj achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 12-15. Get Why Male(volent) Models?, Dressed to Oppress, It's Not Fashion Unless It Hurts and Wear It With Pride achievements.
Transmog sets from Warlords of Draenor:
- Transmog gear Tier 17 drops in Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul raid. Get the Make it W-orc W-orc achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 18 drops in Hellfire Citadel raid. Get the Extreme Makeover: Fel Edition achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-3. Get Untamed Beauty, Wild Style and War-Mog-ering achievements.
Transmog sets from Legion:
- Transmog gear Tier 19 drops in The Nighthold raid. Get the That's So Last Millennium achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 20 drops in Tomb of Sargeras raid. Get the Retro Trend achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 21 drops in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid. Get the Argussy Up achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-7. Get More Like Win-dictive, Cruel Intentions and Claws Out achievements.
Transmog sets from Battle for Azeroth:
- Transmog gear from Uldir, Battle of Dazar'Alor, Eternal Palace, and Ny’alotha you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-4. Get Don't Warfront Me, Tall, Dark, and Sinister, and The Eyes Have It achievements.
Transmog sets from Shadowlands:
- Transmog gear from Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-2. Get I Live, I Die, I Queue Again and It's Off the Chain! achievements.
- Legion Class Hall Set is 8 pieces of your class armor set. Get A Classy Outfit achievement.
Requirements + Important notes:
- 60+ level character in EU or US servers
- Account sharing (an experienced player will securely log into your account and do all the work for you)
Depending on raid difficulty, you will get one or more desired sets: