Transmogs for Mages Farming
This boosting service allows you to buy Mage Transmogs farming for real money. All our services are provided manually by expert players who have mastered the game.
Our professional gamer will securely play your account and provide an easy and smooth Mage transmog set boost: he will farm the proper PvE/PvP activity until he unlock the complete set for you.
Farming Mage transmog sets may be long and tedious because this process is very rng-based. Each PvE run (attempt) takes time (up to 1 hour), and it usually takes multiple runs. At the same time, PvP sets require tons of currencies to be grinded. At our site you can buy all Mage transmog sets (PvP and PvE) from the past WoW expansions: Classic, The Burning Crusade (TBC), Wrath of the Lich King (WotLK), Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria (MoP), Warlords of Draenor (WoD), Legion, Battle for Azeroth (BFA), Shadowlands.
World of Warcraft Mage transmog boost service by Gamingcy is an excellent opportunity to save time and effort. All the gold and other rng-based rewards you may receive during the carry are yours to keep.
How to get Mage transmog gear fast?
The answer is simple! Buy Mage transmogs farm from our professional WoW gamers!
Transmogrification is a World of Warcraft feature that allows you to make your current gear/weapon look like another item from your collection.
Pay for awesome transmog sets boost by Gamingcy, and skip the tedious grinding process and rng drama, which will undoubtedly make itself felt since the drop chance of most items is around 10-20% (or even lower).
This service is a perfect solution for the World of Warcraft collectibles enthusiasts: it will save dozens of hours our time and allow you to get the rarest and coolest gear skins for your Mage. Gear transmogrification is a perfect way to diversify your gameplay and take a fresh look at your beloved character. Any player must use this opportunity because the game is over 15 years old, and new emotions are something that we all still hope to get there.
PvP mog sets farming is mostly currency based, which implies non-rated arenas and random battlegrounds farming. While if we speak about the PvE gear farming, it’s all about struggling with the RNG and low drop chances (max-level alt characters in your account may speed up the progress, though). However, if you’re purchasing a particular set at our site, you will unlock it with a guarantee: our player will make as many attempts as needed.
This carry is meant to improve your gameplay significantly. How? If you like some Mage transmogrification gear set, you will start farming it sooner or later. Considering the insane amount of content in WoW retail (raids, dungeons, arenas, mounts, achievements, etc.) and quite a limited amount of time that an adult person can afford to play games, all your gaming may turn into an endless tedious skins grind. While exciting top-end activities will be something that you’ll have to give up for the sake of unlocking the best Mage transmogs. Gaming should bring fun and positive emotions: enjoy playing an epic-looking toon, and we’ll do everything required. More importantly, we’ll do it entirely at your convenience without interrupting your regular playing schedule (you can set the time when our pilot may play your account).
Take advantage of the WoW xmog boost by Gamingcy, and enlarge your collections hassle-free!
Mage Transmog Sets Boost
How does it work?
The whole process will be fast and straightforward. After you buy the Mage transmog boost, our manager will contact you via Skype/Discord/Email. It usually takes us 5-10 minutes to get in touch. You can also contact us 24/7 via Gamingcy#0001 Discord.
There you will arrange all the details about the carry: starting time, convenient playing schedule, and other nuances.
Our manager will keep you updated during the boosting process and immediately inform you in the preferred messenger when the job is done.
All transmog sets for Mages from this list will be securely farmed by the best PRO gamers who know the most effective methods of dealing with the legacy WoW content (raids, dungeons, quests, non-rated PvP).
Never grind World of Warcraft tmogs for hours again: purchase a boost, and leave all the routine to Gamingcy!
Average starting time: 1-3 hours
Average Execution time: 1-3 weeks
Rewards & Options:
Transmog sets from Classic:
- Transmog gear Tier 1 drop in Molten Core raid. Get the So Hot Right Now achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 2 drops in Blackwing Lair raid. Get the Dress in Lairs achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 2.5 drops in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj raid. Get the Accessor-Eyes achievement.
Transmog sets from The Burning Crusade:
- Transmog gear Tier 4 drops in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and Magtheridon's Lair raids. Get the Outlandish Style achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 5 drops in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep (The Eye) raids. Get the Merely a Set achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 6 drops in Hyjal Summit, Black Temple, and Sunwell Plateau raids. Get Black is the New Black and Suns Out, Thori'dals Out achievements.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-4. Get The Original, No Mercy, With a Vengeance, and Tough Threads achievements.
Transmog sets from Wrath of the Lich king:
- Transmog gear Tier 7 drops in Naxxramas raid. Get the Undying Aesthetic achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 8 drops in the Ulduar raid. Get the Mogg-Saron achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 9 drops in the Trial of the Crusader raid. Get the Style of the Crusader achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 10 drops in Icecrown Citadel raid. Get the Winter Catalog achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 5-8. Get Lethal Looks, The Fierce and the Furious, Relentlessly Good Looking, and Wrath of the Stitch King achievements.
Transmog sets from Cataclysm:
- Transmog gear Tier 11 drops in The Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, and Blackwing Descent raids. Get the Glamour of Twilight achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 12 drops in the Firelands raid. Get the Hot Couture achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 13 drops in Dragon Soul raid. Get the Wardrobe of the Old Gods achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 9-11. Get Viciously Vintage, (Ruth)less is More, and Cataclysmic Catwalk achievements.
Transmog sets from Mists of Pandaria:
- Transmog gear Tier 14 drops in Terrace of the Endless Spring, Mogu’shan Vaults and Heart of Fear raids. Get the Sha of Fabulous achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 15 drops in Throne of Thunder raid. Get the Thunderwear achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 16 drops in Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Get the Yaass'shaarj achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 12-15. Get Why Male(volent) Models?, Dressed to Oppress, It's Not Fashion Unless It Hurts and Wear It With Pride achievements.
Transmog sets from Warlords of Draenor:
- Transmog gear Tier 17 drops in Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul raid. Get the Make it W-orc W-orc achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 18 drops in Hellfire Citadel raid. Get the Extreme Makeover: Fel Edition achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-3. Get Untamed Beauty, Wild Style, and War-Mog-ering achievements.
Transmog sets from Legion:
- Transmog gear Tier 19 drops in The Nighthold raid. Get the That's So Last Millennium achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 20 drops in Tomb of Sargeras raid. Get the Retro Trend achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 21 drops in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid. Get the Argussy Up achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-7. Get More Like Win-dictive, Cruel Intentions, and Claws Out achievements.
Transmog sets from Battle for Azeroth:
- Transmog gear from Uldir, Battle of Dazar'Alor, Eternal Palace, and Ny’alotha you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-4. Get Don't Warfront Me, Tall, Dark, and Sinister, and The Eyes Have It achievements.
Transmog sets from Shadowlands:
- Transmog gear from Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-2. Get I Live, I Die, I Queue Again and It's Off the Chain! achievements.
- Legion Class Hall Set is 8 pieces of your class armor set. Get A Classy Outfit achievement.
Requirements + Important notes:
- 60+ level character in EU or US servers
- Account sharing (an experienced player will securely log into your account and do all the work for you)
Depending on raid difficulty, you will get one or more desired sets: