Gamingcy values customers’ privacy and acknowledges the importance of securing data. Therefore, this Privacy Police is made to explain how and why we collect, store and use the information you provide us.
What information do we collect?
We collection information when you place an order, request a service or subscribe to our newsletter. You can visit our website anonymously. However, ordering the services may require you to use your name, e-mail address, skype login or discord tag. Personal data (IP address, browser and device information, automatized electronic interactions), as well as various information about your activity on the website (visiting time, website sections, preferences) which helps us manage it more efficiently. You will also have to leave information about your in-game character for us to be able to provide you the service that you had bought.
Why do we collect information?
- Enhancing your experience by making it personalized (your data allows us to recommend services you may likely need).
- Website improvements. We are regularly trying to correspond to customers’ demands adding new offerings based on the feedback.
- Customer service improvements. It helps to respond more thoroughly to customers’ requests and support needs.
- Transaction processing. We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell OR share it with other organizations outside the Gamingcy.com website for marketing purposes.
- Recurring emails. We may send you information pertaining your order updates, new services on the website, website changes, promotions, service information and news. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website.
Is the information protected?
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) in conjunction with PCI (Payment Card Industry) scanning to warrant your information and credit card data are fully encrypted and secure.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Personal Data Submission:
If you consent to submit your personal data, we will collect it and process. We may require your credit card information (name, credit card number, expiration date, security code), information that you post on the website, or any information you provide upon using the website. (online-chat, online support)
How Can We Collect Your Personal Information?
Cookies. Gamingcy.com may use “cookies” and similar technology to gather information about your visits to the website. They help us retain and process the items in your shopping cart. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our websites you took interest in or made action.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Google analytics. Gamingcy.com uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). It uses “cookies” which allows us to analyze your website activity.
How long do we store it?
Your data is stored on the duration of the law requirement (longer storage, retention period), whether it is no longer required to store data according to the law, your data will be terminated, blocked or anonymized.
Deleting your account will mark your personal data for termination, unless the law stated otherwise dictating a longer storage.
Occasionally we will not be able to delete your data, instead it will be anonymized since it warrants our websites’ database.
An act of objection can take place. It shall be reviewed and possibly deleted for the purpose you have objected in the first place, unless any enforcing laws are due that require us to store the data.
If you withdraw your consent to process your personal data, we will delete it immediately.
What rights you have over your data
1. Full access to the provided personal data, information of the website’s current possession of the data such as the information whether the data is held, can be accessed to or is duplicated and retained.
2. We shall create all the measures needed to ensure your ability to update your personal data.
3. Terminate and erase of your account (losing access to our services and stored personal data on our website).
We may use your personal data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new products and/or services.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for promotional purposes. Before sending you the promotional content, we will first ask your permission for this consent separately and clearly.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance)
We strictly follow the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.