Transmogs for Monks Farming
This boosting service allows you to buy Monk Transmogs farming for real money. All our services are provided manually by expert players who have mastered the game.
Our professional gamer will securely play your account and provide an easy and smooth Monk transmog set boost: he will farm the proper PvE/PvP activity until he unlock the complete set for you.
Farming Monk transmog sets may be long and tedious because this process is very rng-based. Each PvE run (attempt) takes time (up to 1 hour), and it usually takes multiple runs. At the same time, PvP sets require tons of currencies to be grinded. At our site you can buy all Monk transmog sets (PvP and PvE) from the past WoW expansions: Mists of Pandaria (MoP), Warlords of Draenor (WoD), Legion, Battle for Azeroth (BFA), Shadowlands.
World of Warcraft Monk transmog boost service by Gamingcy is an excellent opportunity to save time and effort. All the gold and other rng-based rewards you may receive during the carry are yours to keep.
How to get Monk transmog gear fast?
The answer is simple! Buy Monk transmogs farm from our professional WoW gamers!
Transmogrification is a World of Warcraft feature that allows you to make your current gear/weapon look like another item from your collection.
Pay for awesome transmog sets boost by Gamingcy, and skip the tedious grinding process and rng drama, which will undoubtedly make itself felt since the drop chance of most items is around 10-20% (or even lower).
This service is a perfect solution for the World of Warcraft collectibles enthusiasts: it will save dozens of hours our time and allow you to get the rarest and coolest gear skins for your Monk. Gear transmogrification is a perfect way to diversify your gameplay and take a fresh look at your beloved character. Any player must use this opportunity because the game is over 15 years old, and new emotions are something that we all still hope to get there.
PvP mog sets farming is mostly currency based, which implies non-rated arenas and random battlegrounds farming. While if we speak about the PvE gear farming, it’s all about struggling with the RNG and low drop chances (max-level alt characters in your account may speed up the progress, though). However, if you’re purchasing a particular set at our site, you will unlock it with a guarantee: our player will make as many attempts as needed.
This carry is meant to improve your gameplay significantly. How? If you like some Monk transmogrification gear set, you will start farming it sooner or later. Considering the insane amount of content in WoW retail (raids, dungeons, arenas, mounts, achievements, etc.) and quite a limited amount of time that an adult person can afford to play games, all your gaming may turn into an endless tedious skins grind. While exciting top-end activities will be something that you’ll have to give up for the sake of unlocking the best Monk transmogs. Gaming should bring fun and positive emotions: enjoy playing an epic-looking toon, and we’ll do everything required. More importantly, we’ll do it entirely at your convenience without interrupting your regular playing schedule (you can set the time when our pilot may play your account).
Take advantage of the WoW xmog boost by Gamingcy, and enlarge your collections hassle-free!
Monk Transmog Sets Boost
How does it work?
The whole process will be fast and straightforward. After you buy the Monk transmog boost, our manager will contact you via Skype/Discord/Email. It usually takes us 5-10 minutes to get in touch. You can also contact us 24/7 via Gamingcy#0001 Discord.
There you will arrange all the details about the carry: starting time, convenient playing schedule, and other nuances.
Our manager will keep you updated during the boosting process and immediately inform you in the preferred messenger when the job is done.
All transmog sets for Monks from this list will be securely farmed by the best PRO gamers who know the most effective methods of dealing with the legacy WoW content (raids, dungeons, quests, non-rated PvP).
Never grind World of Warcraft tmogs for hours again: purchase a boost, and leave all the routine to Gamingcy!
Average starting time: 1-3 hours
Average Execution time: 1-3 weeks
Rewards & Options:
Transmog sets from Mists of Pandaria:
- Transmog gear Tier 14 drops in Terrace of the Endless Spring, Mogu’shan Vaults, and Heart of Fear raids. Get the Sha of Fabulous achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 15 drops in Throne of Thunder raid. Get the Thunderwear achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 16 drops in Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Get the Yaass'shaarj achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 12-15. Get Why Male(volent) Models?, Dressed to Oppress, It's Not Fashion Unless It Hurts and Wear It With Pride achievements.
Transmog sets from Warlords of Draenor:
- Transmog gear Tier 17 drops in Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul raid. Get the Make it W-orc W-orc achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 18 drops in Hellfire Citadel raid. Get the Extreme Makeover: Fel Edition achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-3. Get Untamed Beauty, Wild Style, and War-Mog-ering achievements.
Transmog sets from Legion:
- Transmog gear Tier 19 drops in The Nighthold raid. Get the That's So Last Millennium achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 20 drops in Tomb of Sargeras raid. Get the Retro Trend achievement.
- Transmog gear Tier 21 drops in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid. Get the Argussy Up achievement.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-7. Get More Like Win-dictive, Cruel Intentions, and Claws Out achievements.
Transmog sets from Battle for Azeroth:
- Transmog gear from Uldir, Battle of Dazar'Alor, Eternal Palace, and Ny’alotha you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-4. Get Don't Warfront Me, Tall, Dark, and Sinister, and The Eyes Have It achievements.
Transmog sets from Shadowlands:
- Transmog gear from Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones you can buy separately.
- PvP sets in seasons 1-2. Get I Live, I Die, I Queue Again and It's Off the Chain! achievements.
- Legion Class Hall Set is 8 pieces of your class armor set. Get A Classy Outfit achievement.
Requirements + Important notes:
- 60+ level character in EU or US servers
- Account sharing (an experienced player will securely log into your account and do all the work for you)
Depending on raid difficulty, you will get one or more desired sets:
|Tier Sets||Normal / 10 player||Heroic / 25 player||Mythic||LFR|
|T14||Vestments Of The Red Crane||Heroic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|Т15||Fire Charm Vestments||Heroic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|Т16||Normal and Heroic Recolor||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|Т17||Battlegear of the Somber Gaze||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor|
|Т18||Battlewrap of the Hurricane's Eye||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor|
|Т19||Vestments Of Enveloped Dissonance||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|T20||Xuens Battlegear||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|T21||Chijis Battlegear||Heroic Recolor||Mythic Recolor||LFR Recolor|
|PvP Sets||Gladiator Sets||Honor Sets|
|Pandaria S12||Malevolent Gladiators Ironskin Armor|
|Pandaria S13||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|Pandaria S14-15||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|WoD S1||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|WoD S2-3||Horde & Alliance Recolor||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|Legion S1-2||Horde & Alliance Recolor||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|Legion S3-4||Horde & Alliance Recolor||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|Legion S5-6-7||Horde & Alliance Recolor||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|BfA S1||Horde & Alliance Recolor||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|BfA S2||Horde & Alliance Recolor|
|BfA S4||Corrupted Gladiator Leather Set|
|Shadowlands S1||Sinful Aspirant Leather Set|
|Shadowlands S2||Unchained Gladiator Leather Set|