Embodiment of the Blazing boost
By purchasing this service, you will get an express Embodiment of the Blazing boost carried out by our skilled WoW team. It’s a new 10.2 Dragonriding customization which allows your Renewed Proto-drake to look like Fyrakk, the Blazing.
- Renewed Proto-Drake: General information
In the World of Warcraft Dragonflight expansion, players have the opportunity to obtain the majestic Renewed Proto-Drake, which is a new dragonriding mount. It becomes accessible upon completing the “Dragonriding” quest in Chapter 4 of The Waking Shores, an integral part of the main storyline. Achieving this milestone not only grants you the Renewed Proto-Drake, but also awards you the prestigious “A New Friend” achievement. To further enhance your mount's appearance, you can gather drakewatcher manuscripts from various Dragonflight sources and apply customizations at a Rostrum of Transformation. The Renewed Proto-Drake has garnered immense praise within the WoW community, often hailed as one of the most exceptional Drake mounts in the game.
- How to get the Embodiment of the Blazing?
In Patch 10.2, the Renewed Proto-Drake Dragonriding mount undergoes a remarkable Blazing transformation (generally, there are two new embodiments from the ATDH last boss, and the second one is given for the AOTC achievement. However, we believe the skin from this service will be much rarer among the players' community, and it appears way more advantageous - there's much more fire in the model, which makes it look truly epic).
Getting the Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing is possible with approximately a 2% drop chance from the final boss, Fyrakk the Blazing, in the 10.2 Amirdrassil. The good news is that this item is attainable even on Raid Finder difficulty. However, since we do not provide LFR runs, obtaining the Fyrakk Mount will require farming it in Normal, Heroic, or possibly Mythic (guaranteed) mode.
- How our service works
Our skilled PvE gamers will farm the last boss in AtDH on Normal and Heroic difficulties until the Embodiment of the Blazing Dragonriding customization drops. It will unlock the new skin for you (it's an account-wide collectible so all characters can use it). Any WoW gold and RNG-based raid rewards acquired during the boost will be yours to keep.
Experience a hassle-free way to obtain the Fyrakk mount with Gamingcy and acquire your new Dragonriding customization from the Amirdrassil!
Embodiment of the Blazing Mount Boost:
Why Choose Gamingcy
If you wish to unlock the Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing and get it done in a fast, cost-effective, and convenient manner, we recommend ordering it at our site. Below, we'll explain to you why:
- PRO teams at your service. Our website proudly presents swift and highly secure raid runs, all meticulously executed by elite World of Warcraft guilds that are among the best in the EU and US game communities.
- No more wipes or bad luck with drops. We understand the challenges players often face when raiding with unpredictable pick-up groups. Such experiences can be frustrating, draining, and often fruitless. But with Gamingcy, you can confidently say goodbye to these pain points.
- Guaranteed result. By opting for our Embodiment of the Blazing dragonriding customization boost, you're making an intelligent choice that ensures you receive the rare-drop Fyrakk mount hassle-free with a 100% guarantee. Not only is this service affordably priced, but it also guarantees you won't waste any more of your precious time, energy, or in-game resources.
Why wait? Take your World of Warcraft Dragonflight Season 3 experience to the top and expand your impressive collectibles list with our unparalleled service today!
Average starting time: 1-3 hours
Average Execution time: 1 hour
Rewards you will get:
- Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing Dragonriding customization;
- Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing;
- A chance to get 454-476 ilvl gear via Group loot.
Requirements + Important notes:
- 70 level character in EU or US server
- You should hit each boss at least once to get the loot from that boss.