Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon
On this page of the Gamingcy site, you can buy Dawn of the Infinite boosting: it's a new WoW Dragonflight Mega-dungeon released in Patch 10.1.5. During the DF season 2, you can complete this instance in Mythic mode only. It allows you to get new high-ilvl gear and an exclusive mount.
Professional PvE teams provide all DotI carries at our site: they boast superb expertise and an understanding of game mechanics and tactics.
Dawn of the Infinite boosts offer a convenient and effective method for obtaining the incredible rewards provided by this mega-dungeon. Although it is designed for a group of five players, venturing into it with random groups (commonly referred to as pugs) can often result in wipes.
We provide our services for all US and EU-based players. You can purchase WoW DotI boost in all popular difficulties: Mythic and a Hard Mode run (it implies that you will complete this mega-dungeon without deaths). You can also add some loot traders of your armor type to get a chance to receive more drops during the carries.
Dawn of the Infinite Carry:
General info about the new Mega-Dungeon
By availing of our Dawn of the Infinite carry service, you will kill all 8 bosses with our expert PvE gamers. All our boosting teams have cleared this new WoW Dragonflight megadungeon hundreds of times: they explored this 10.1.5 content during the PTR. They successfully completed it with and without customers, including the so-called hard mode runs without deaths, which implies additional rewards. We'll tell you more about them below.
- Dawn of the Infinite Bosses. There are eight encounters in this megadungeon. Defeating all of them requires an understanding of tactics, decent gear, and good team play. Here's the list of these bosses:
Dawn of the Infinite Hard Mode Boost:
Complete the Mega-Dungeon without deaths!
Dawn of the Infinite Hard Mode boosting is a super-popular service among our customers because of the super-prestigious achievement and an exclusive transmog set: Ensemble: Infinite Acolyte's Regalia. Nobody knows if this flawless run reward will still be obtainable in World of Warcraft Dragonflight Season 3. That's why we strongly recommend getting this "Immortal" achievement Put That Thing Back Where It Came From asap to all transmogs fans (we know that there are hundreds of them among our beloved customers). We provide dozens of Dawn of the Infinite Hard Mode carries daily, so acquire your new outstanding ensemble, super-powerful loot, and must-have exclusive trinkets tonight!
Dawn of the Infinite Loot Table
|Chronikar's Ceremonial Saber
|Conflux Caller's Baton
|Blight of Galakrond
|Ahnzon's Corroded Carapace
|Imbued Frostweave Slippers
|Iridikron the Stonescaled
|Crown of the Infinite Lord
|Chronomancer's Stasis Shackles
|Familiar's Frayed Gloves
|Gorehowl, Might of the Warchief
|Quel'Zaram, High Blade of the Lion
|Reins of the Quantum Courser
|Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows
Average waiting time: check the schedule.
If the schedule is empty or the system can't find any slots matching your preferences - the Get me a hot slot button will appear. Click this button, and our manager will find you a convenient Mythic+ run in 3 minutes!
Average Execution time: 15-60 minutes per dungeon
Rewards you will get:
- Guaranteed 470-483 ilvl from your Great Vault weekly chest;
- Chance to get a reward from the end-dungeon chest (boosters are also sharing their rewards when it's possible);
- A chance to get the Reins of the Quantum Courser mount from Chrono-Lord Deios.
- Dungeon timer:
Depending on this option, there will be either 0-1 items in the end-dungeon chest (no-timer option).
Or 0-2 items in the end-dungeon chest (in-timer option).
Take advantage of the package deal mechanics, and save up to 20%!
You will also get an opportunity to choose from 2 items (in case of 4x dungeons completion) or 3 items (8x dungeons) from your Great vault chest!
- Loot traders:
You can add up to 2 loot traders of your armor type into the run.
Our players will give you all the items they receive during the Mythic + carry*
Requirements + Important notes:
- 70 level character in EU or US server
- At least 425 lvl gear for flawless run (Hardmode)
- Consider that the dungeon rewards do not depend on the keystone owner!
- *You should accept that sometimes boosters can not trade certain items due to game mechanics restrictions.
|Great vault chest reward
- How Does the Hard Mode Work in WoW Megadungeons?
In World of Warcraft Megadungeons, Hard Mode is activated by meeting specific criteria or following certain steps within the dungeon, making encounters more challenging and offering enhanced rewards upon completion. With Gamingcy's boosting, you can clear any HM fast and hassle-free!
- What does a Hard Mode imply in Dawn of the Infinite?
To earn the "Put That Thing Back Where It Came From" achievement, players must collect and deliver 4 Time-Lost Artifacts to the end boss without wipes. These artifacts resemble hourglasses, and while holding one, players are debuffed, preventing them from mounting or double-jumping. If a player chooses to drop the artifact, another must retrieve it within 10 seconds to avoid disappearing. Successfully delivering all four artifacts and defeating the boss without any deaths will grant the achievement Put That Thing Back Where It Came From.
- What is a Megadungeon in World of Warcraft?
WoW Megadungeon is an expansive, multi-boss 5-ppl instance that typically offers more encounters than standard dungeons. Examples include "Return to Karazhan" in the Legion expansion and "Tazavesh, the Veiled Market" in the Shadowlands xpac.
- What Rewards will I get?
- Dawn of the Infinite Rewards. Farming this new mega-dungeon is one of the most popular services in WoW 10.1.5 because of the new powerful loot from the challenging encounters. You can acquire new 421 ilvl drops from the instance bosses and unlock must-have achievements, transmogs, and a chance to get the Quantum Courser from the Chronolord Deios. This unique item is also special because this mega-dungeon is time-walking-related: it drops from the last boss and allows you to get another mount from past raids, dungeons, and the open-world.
- How to get to Dawn of the Infinite?
Issues when players don't know how to find this WoW Dragonflight Mega-dungeon's entrance are widespread. Dawn of the Infinite location is in the Temporal Conflux in Thaldrazsus World of Warcraft zone. When you buy DotI dungeon runs at Gamingcy, our PRO gamers will summon you to the DotI entrance and provide a fast and efficient carry. Your convenience and security is always our primary goal during any boost.